Beyond staging vacant homes, we are also able to help homeowners who are still occupying their space while it is on the market. The process for staging occupied homes is different than working with a vacant home, but can be just as important and successful!
Why Work with the Professionals?
With over 50 years of combined experience in home staging, our team has worked in many different types of homes and knows the proven techniques that help any home show better both online and in person. We stay on top of trends, know what key details will appeal to your target buyer, and stage for the camera lens so your online listing captures their attention.
When Should an Occupied Home Be Staged?
All homes can benefit from the touch of a professional stager. We live in our homes much differently than how we show and sell our homes. Rather than showing the buyer how you have lived in your home, we focus on showcasing how they will live in the home.
What Does Occupied Home Staging Entail?
The focus of our home staging consultation services is to make the most of your appointment time. While every home is different, a typical appointment may include the following:
- A staging expert from Set To Show will visit your home by appointment
- We will assess your space, and provide you with all of the necessary tips to make your space more appealing for real estate photos and during walk-throughs
- We help you determine the best positioning of your existing furniture to best show the features of your home
- Additional recommendations, such as refreshing paint colors or updating light fixtures, may also be provided
- If additional updates are recommended, such as refreshing paint colors or light fixtures, we can provide resources to help you find a professional to complete the project
After we make our suggestions, the rest is up to you! You, too, can change your living space to be more enticing for potential buyers.
Pricing for Our Home Staging Consultation Services
While our initial 2 hour consultation appointment is quite thorough, we know there are situations where additional time and services are needed. We make it easy to tailor our services based on your specific needs.
|Service ||Pricing |
|2 Hour Consultation ||$250 |
|Additional Time (beyond initial 2 hour appointment) ||$100 per hour, billed at half-hour increments |
|Additional Charges ||Pricing |
|Written Report ||$50 |
|After Hours, Weekend, or Holiday Appointments ||$50 |
|Appointments Beyond 15 Miles from Our Office||$50|
|Please Note |
|Cancellations within 24 hours of appointment time, or missed appointments, will be billed at full rate |
Help Make Your Home Ready to Sell
Consulting with an expert home stager from Set To Show could have a huge impact on the quick and fruitful sale of your home. To schedule a consultation of your occupied home today, call us at Set To Show, 952-224-2131.